Anchor Point Training offers many benefits:
- A full body movement approach to resistance
- A time and cost effective approach
- Convenient training in enjoyable environments
APT Certification teaches you how to:
- Create Fresh demands with useful variety
- Designed resistance for specific needs
- Evolve and progress practice
APT is Scalable – Whether you train kids, teens, adults or seniors the APT method works with them all. It doesn’t matter if the individual is sedentary and out of shape or a casual exerciser or even an elite athlete because APT teaches you numerous ways to scale exercise movements (from a solid biomechanical perspective) to make the exercise more or less intense or to focus on a different aspect (balance, proprioception, core stability, power, etc.).
APT is Versatile – Whether you train clients indoors or outdoors; at home, in a studio or on the go APT works virtually anywhere. The approach and methods can be applied to all kinds of equipment options making it such a useful system to learn.
APT is Infinite – We’ve all heard the old adage “Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.” This sums up the amazing possibilities that the APT method and tools brings. By understanding the 3 essential elements and the concepts in the APT system you will be able to create an endless variety of exercise movements that meet your clients and your goals.
The APT Course Will Teach You:
- How to apply the APT methodology to any anchored training tool including any brand of Resistance Bands, Suspension Straps, Rip Tools, Landmines, Battle Ropes, Sleds and Cables.
- How to create Serape Connections to Train Slings
- Ways to use Oscillating Elastic Resistance
- The science and application of Mastering Elastic Resistance
- Optimizing Suspension Strap Training
- A system to create resistance for Progressive Resisted Movement Patterns